Has the website been updated to reflect the changes to the RTT Rules from 1st October 2015?
Yes, the website does reflect the published changes.
How do I gain access to the Training and Assessment materials?
- A registration email from firstname.lastname@example.org will be sent to the email address that we were provided with (check your junk mail if you haven’t received it) which will invite you to click on a link which will take you to 18WeekeLearning.
- Set your password and then you will then have access to all the training and assessment materials for 12 months.
- If you have deleted or lost your registration email. Please contact your line manager for further details.
- Next time you log in, please just go straight to the website and log in, you can’t use your registration email more than once.
Which training module/assessment should I take?
- We have created the training modules/assessments dependent on your job role. If you are unsure of which training module/assessment you should take please see the following:
- Clinic Clerk, Ward Clerk, Receptionist – Introduction to Referral to Treatment
- Booking and Scheduling, Medical Secretary, Manager, Validation Staff, Board Members – Referral to Treatment
- Clinicians – Clinic Outcome Form
- However, some organisations are using competence in the training as a ‘must have’ in job advertisements, so feel free to study all the modules to help further your career.
When I log in, I can only access the assessment section, why?
- Your organisation want to realise the benefits of purchasing the training, so we provide performance reports which will record your first attempt and then your continued performance, which will hopefully result in you passing your assessment(s) and understanding the 18 Week rules, ultimately the aim is to provide your patients with a gold standard experience.
How can I see where I went wrong on my exam(s)?
- If you go to ‘My Account’ then ‘My Assessment History’ you will see a record of every assessment attempt, from here you can click on ‘Review’ which will inform you of the questions you answered, the answer you selected and the module to revisit in order to learn the correct answer. You can also re-print any certificates from here.
I’m sure that the answer that I gave was the correct answer, how can I check?
- If you believe that we have got something wrong, please let us know, all feedback helps us to improve our service, we are happy to be challenged.
- Did the question say ‘please select all that apply’, if it did and you didn’t select all of the correct answers then that question will be marked as incorrect, some questions require more than one answer to be selected, please check.
Can I buy a single membership for myself?
- We only offer memberships to organisations such as NHS Trusts or private health providers.
Can I access the training from my smartphone?
- Yes, you can access the website from any device that has Internet access.
Can I access my account if I’m not at my office desk?
- Yes, you can log in anywhere using your user name and password, you don’t have to be at your office desk.
Can’t find the answer to your query?
Please contact us and we will be more than happy to help.